Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Here's to 2012

I am in fact still alive. It's been a rough couple of months tho.
Kieran was adopted back in October- right after my last post here. I miss him terribly. Daily. I hope he is happy. But of course he is happy- he was happy even when he was on deaths door.
I moved into a new home on the same day Kieran was adopted. Lots of change all at once shocks the system.
Still don't have internet at my new house... Maybe soon. Maybe.
Christmas with my family was good but chaotic as normal.
New years- all those resolutions!
I already kept two of them! Ha! Better than most years.
Valkyrie and I stopped agility for a few months. She had surgery to remove six lumps. Thankfully all of them came back benign. We are back to agility training. She is just like a puppy! A well behaved puppy. I think the two of us are going to try and get out to compete this spring. Maybe even as early as the end of next month!
Valkyrie is much happier being an only child. It hurts sometimes but I know that her happiness comes first. I know that this whole mess of a situation was best for all involved.
I started exercising so that I could lose a little weight and to feel healthier. I love the way I feel after a good work out! I wish I would just start to lose a little weight already! I know- part of losing weight is to eat healthier. I'll get there. I promise.

The last couple years have been exceptionally hard on me and my family. I am completely expecting 2012 to be a relaxing breeze in comparison. Life is what you make of it and I am going to make the best of this year(and every year!) that I possibly can!
So here's to 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment