Saturday, May 18, 2019

I choose happiness.

I choose happiness.
Usually when planning to start a new diet or exercise regime I wait until the start of the week or the beginning of a new month. I'm not waiting anymore. I am choosing happiness. Today. Right now. No need to wait for the "perfect" moment.
I'm going to let go of the negatives and move forward with the positives. I'm going to find my inner happiness again. I'm going to do my best. Every day. Of course there will be moments I falter but I'm going to pick myself up, dust myself off and choose happiness.
I'm using a yoga video through youtube to help me move forward on my happiness journey.




While doing my yoga today, I kept repeating to myself, "I choose happiness." During my warrior two pose I opened my eyes and there on my wall was a framed collage of Valkyrie that my friend Maggie made for me. The frame says "Live well, Laugh often, Love much." It was perfect. The whole scenario brought a huge smile to my face. Peace in my heart.

This journey to happiness isn't going to be easy. It's likely going to be filled with tears since I am filled with tears. But I'm going to take one step at a time towards happiness. Starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment