Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Home sweet home

Home at last!!  Ok- it's not that I don't love my family- cause I really do. But to be in my own house with my things and my dogs and my fenced back yard.. Heaven I tell you. But this reunion is short. I came home yesterday afternoon and will be leaving again on Thursday morning. My sister is getting married this coming weekend and it's easiest for everyone if I am close at hand for any crisis that might arise- which it won't. Also, tomorrow morning I go to see my surgeon for a follow up appointment. Hopefully, she will be able to explain and alleviate the pain I am getting in my right leg. Maybe she will be able to give me a medical extension for work as well since I definitely don't feel like I am ready to go back to work yet.
My father is staying with me for the next couple days. It is so nice to have him here. Normally, when dad is here we work on projects around the house. Right now I am not able to help so dad is doing work around my house by himself. I love this man. I am finally getting molding in the kitchen and bathroom. Maybe projects will finally get finished around here. MAYBE.
Overall things are ok. I am exhausted and in some pain. Both dogs are doing really well. I haven't done any training with either of them in almost a month now. I am a slacker. I still need to work on a reliable recall for Kieran. Stubborn little guy won't even acknowledge me when I call him. Need to start over. Completely. He's had over a year to learn how to ignore me. But things are going to change! For the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment