Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jumble

I've been quiet here for almost a week. I even missed last weeks "Wordless Wednesday."  Geez. I am a slacker. Ok, probably not. I have been having serious nervous energy about my upcoming surgery. Nervous energy is not conducive to sitting in front of the computer typing up an update. So my house is practically spotless because of all the cleaning I have been doing. Maybe not spotless- less cluttered is more like it. I just want to come home from the hospital to a clean house and nothing to worry about.
This update is brought to you by nervous energy and randomness all thrown together. 
A lot has been happening in the last week that I just don't have time to write about. Training with the dogs is on hold for now. Both dogs have been making progress on loose leash walking so we will have to see if they remember anything when I am able to work with them again. Valkyrie and I probably won't make it out to any agility trials until the fall. Bummer. But we'll get over that. She enjoys training and so do I.
I did switch Kieran's food to Bravo raw chicken blend. Actually we are still in the process of switching. It hasn't been great but it hasn't been awful either. Crossing my fingers that it gets better. Especially since my sister is going to be taking care of him for at least the next week maybe a bit longer.
Maybe when I am sitting around the house doing nothing but recovering from surgery I will do a real update. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment