Saturday, May 7, 2011

My sisters wedding.

Last weekend, on April 30th, my sister married a wonderful man. He loves her and her children. She loves him and his daughter. They make a wonderful family. I couldn't be any happier for her. For them.
My absolute favorite part of their non-conventional ceremony was when the officiant said "I now pronounce you... a family!" It brought tears to my eyes. They have been a family for a long time but to have it announced to everyone was just touching.

My niece wrote: "Mommy, I love you so much. You have been there for me always and now I am going to be there for you on your big day. Thank you, for being an amazing mom and a wonderful bestfriend ♥ Glen, I love you too. Even though I yell at you sometimes and tell you I don't need you in my life, that is a lie. I will always need there for me and my ...family. I am proud to say that you, Abigail, Mamaw, and the rest of your family will always be and are now my family. I love you Glen, thank you for believing in me and still loving me even though I wasn't always so nice, "Dad". Love you Mom and Glen, wish you luck on your big day ♥ "

They also did an amazing sand ceremony. Each color is an individual but together they are a family held together by love. 
Trish&Glen's Wedding. 
I love all of you with all my heart. I wish you the best in love and family.  



(Thank you Melissa for the amazing photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment